Week 1 - Spider-Man
You have until Wednesday 1800 hours to answer the following questions about the Movie of the Week. (Send to email@example.com. ) >>>ANSWERS<<<
1 point - 2 points - 3 points - 5 point bonus question
1. What is the Green Goblin's real name?
2. Who is the editor in chief of the Daily Bugle?
3. Who sings during the parade?
4. For what 2 Oscars was Spider-Man nominated for?
5. Who is this man?
6. Director Sam Raimi is famous for Evil Dead. Which actor from Evil Dead appears in Spider-Man?
7. What is the name of the diner where Mary Jane works?
8. Who is playing this punk character?
9. What is the name of the wrestler Spider-Man fights early in the movie?
10. What comic book girlfriend of Peter Parker's appears in the film in addition to Mary Jane?
11. When trying to get his web out, Peter Parker calls out another hero's phrase. What is that phrase/word and who is that hero? (There are 2 possible correct answers.)
12. What other link can you find between Macho Man Randy Savage (who plays the wrestler in this movie) and Spider-Man?
13. What super-hero's costume did Peter Parker draw here (and reject)?
14. Which real New York building doubles as the Daily Bugle?
15. What big-name director was supposed to make this film back around 1994?
Bonus Question : What is the next Movie of the Week? Clues -
"You're so cool."