Week 10 - The Usual Suspects
You have until Thursday (16/03) 1800 hours to answer the following questions about the Movie of the Week. (Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. )
1 point - 2 points - 3 points - 5 point bonus question
1. Which of these actors was NOT the first choice to play his role?
a) b) c)
2. Won't tell you who Keiser Söze actually is, but which actor was angry when he watched the movie and found out his character wasn't Söze?
3. Who breaks this stare-down first? McManus or Hockney?
4. What was the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled?
5. Who does Agent Kujan work for?
6. Name everyone appearing in the movie who won an Oscar for their work in The Usual Suspects.
7. Who do the gang meet at this location?
8. The title of the film harks back to what classic film? And did that really inspire the title, yes or no?
9. The lawyer's name is taken from what object?
10. Place the characters on the poster in the order they were in the line-up in the movie (use their last names to do so).
11. Söze is a word that points the finger at Keiser's true identity in what language?
12. The mothers of which two men who appear in the movie also appear onscreen?
13. This detail of the wall inspires Kint to tell a story about what he did in Skokie, Illinois. What did he do there?
14. Which crewmember wanted to put the word "shit" in the credits to describe his equipment?
15. What is the name of the boat that blows up in the movie?
Bonus Question : What is the next Movie of the Week? Clues -
"Now that I've met you, would you object to never seeing me again?"