Week 12 - The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
You have until Thursday (30/03) 1800 hours to answer the following questions about the Movie of the Week. (Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. )
1 point - 2 points - 3 points - 5 point bonus question
1. The Rohan culture is inspired by what actual Medieval human culture?
2. Ents are basically what form of life?
3. Who plays Gollum?
4. What is is Gollum's real name?
5. How many times does a character played by Peter Jackson die in the trilogy?
6. This is a concept drawing for what race of characters?
7. Which villain appears at the end of the book, but not before the next movie in the trilogy?
8. Which of these scenes were NOT in the theatrical version of The Two Towers?
9. What is the name of Aragorn's horse?
10. What is in this falling box?
11. Name the location shown here, first in Middle-Earth, then in its actual New Zealand location.
12. What flowers grow on Rohan graves?
13. The composition and choreography of this scene was inspired by what?
14. What change was made to this scene before airing on television?
15. Name each part of Helm's Deep seen here.
Bonus Question : What is the next Movie of the Week? Clues -
"You are still that little boy looking for shooting stars."
"I am a man. And I have found the brightest star of all."