Week 3 - The Truth About Cats and Dogs
You have until Wednesday (25/01) 1800 hours to answer the following questions about the Movie of the Week. (Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. )
1 point - 2 points - 3 points - 5 point bonus question
1. What famous play does this movie's screenplay resemble?
2. What does the title of the movie refer to?
3. All the cats seen in this movie have the same gender. Which one?
4. What instrument does Abby play?
5. Who is this now famous actor?
6. What name does Abby use while Noelle is being Abby?
7. What piece of clothing does Abby give Brian after "that amazing night on the phone"?
8. What is in this bag?
9. What is Hank real (actor) name?
10. What is this movie's only award nomination?
11. Who is this actor and why is it creepy for him to have this role?
12. What frequency must you tune into to listen to Abby's station?
13. At one point, Brian gives "Abby" a famous book of letters. Who wrote those letters and to whom? Clue: Noelle only remembers a Simon sombody and a John-Paul something.
14. Who is the Playboy Playmate in the elevator with Abby here?
15. What "24" regular has pet trouble in this movie?
Bonus Question : What is the next Movie of the Week? Clues -
"You know I can screw every prison official in Texas if I have to!"
"Texas is a big state."
"I can handle it."
"Yeah, I bet you can."