Week 4 - The Getaway
You have until Wednesday (01/02) 1800 hours to answer the following questions about the Movie of the Week. (Send to email@example.com. )
1 point - 2 points - 3 points - 5 point bonus question
1. What now-famous music producer scored the film?
2. Who stars as Doc and Carol McCoy in the remake?
3. Which two vehicles were not used by Doc McCoy in his getaway?
a) b) c) d)
4. What other film did director Sam Peckinpah do with Steve McQueen?
5. Which is not true?
-Steve McQueen did all his own stunts.
-Steve McQueen showered with real prison inmates in the opening scenes.
-Steve McQueen and Ali MacGraw fell in love during the making of the film and had to end both their marriages.
6. Which "All in the Family" cast member plays somewhat of a villain in this film?
7. In what town (seen here) were the last few scenes shot?
8. How many people are killed during the actual bank robbery (i.e. in the bank)?
9. What kind of doctor is Harold Clinton?
10. Who is this strangely-named character actor?
11. At what actual prison were the opening scenes shot?
12. This film is based on a novel by Jim Thompson. Where specifically do Doc and Carol end up at the end of the book version?
13. What two actresses were scheduled to play Carol before Ali MacGraw got the part? Hints: The first was original director's, Peter Bogdanovitch's, girlfriend, and the second was busy with The Poseidon Adventure.
14. Why don't the numbers on the key and locker match here?
15. What "moral" country had an additional ending with Doc and Carol being caught?
Bonus Question : What is the next Movie of the Week? Clues -
"I'm not drinking any FUCKING Merlot!"