Week 5 - Sideways
You have until Wednesday (08/02) 1800 hours to answer the following questions about the Movie of the Week. (Send to email@example.com. )
1 point - 2 points - 3 points - 5 point bonus question
1. What state's wine country does this story take place in?
2. Which of these girls did Jack not have sex with?
a) b) c)
3. Which actor/actress got a high-profile role on Gray's Anatomy in large part due to this film?
4. What sport do the guys play?
5. What is the name of this hotel where the guys stay?
6. What special wine (name and year) does Miles keep for a special occasion?
7. What long-running sitcom was this actor best known for?
8. Who is Miles calling here?
9. Which actress in this film married and divorced its director?
10. What is in these boxes?
11. What is the name of the winery where Miles dumps a bucket of spit wine on his head?
12. What is the title of Miles' novel?
13. What quirky comedy from the previous year (who also got Oscar nominations) was this film most compared to?
14. What do the credits say wasn't hurt during the making of this production?
15. What film classic does this movie often allude to, for example, with its daily cue cards ("Monday", "Tuesday", etc.) and scenes such as this:
Bonus Question : What is the next Movie of the Week? Clues -
"I think you need to get your friend some help. He seems to be really hung up on superhero sex organs. "