Week 6 - Mallrats
You have until Wednesday (15/02) 1800 hours to answer the following questions about the Movie of the Week. (Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. )
1 point - 2 points - 3 points - 5 point bonus question
1. Answer correctly all three of the following statements with True or False:
-The cookie stand is part of the food court.
-Brodie winds up hosting the Tonight Show.
-Jeremy London (T.S.) is the cousin of actor Brendan Fraser.
2. What actor is meant to be represented on this comic book cover?
3. Who does Brody live with?
4. What is the name of the game show put on by Brandi's dad?
5. What band plays the title tune from this film?
6. This comic cover is a parody of what comic book series?
7. Who do the credits thank first?
8. This character is the cousin of which character from Kevin Smith's previous movie?
9. Which Three's Company regular appears as a topless psychic in this film?
10. What is the hidden image in this Magic Eye picture?
11. Name the three superheroes whose sexuality is discussed by Brodie.
12. In what store does Ben Affleck's character work?
13. What line from Tim Burton's Batman is paraphrased by Jay in this scene?
14. Name three game shows the game show host in the film actually hosted in real life?
15. Joey Lauren Adams plays a different character here and in Chasing Amy, but both characters had some pretty dirty sex with the same guy while in high school. Name the guy.
Bonus Question : What is the next Movie of the Week? Clues -
"You could live! LIVE! Live, and grow old! I've seen it!"