Week 8 - Bowling for Columbine
You have until Wednesday (29/02) 1800 hours to answer the following questions about the Movie of the Week. (Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. )
1 point - 2 points - 3 points - 5 point bonus question
1. Columbine High School is in a suburb of what city?
2. Who is this person?
3. Who does NOT shoot someone in the film (or as told by the film)?
a) chicks in bikinis
b) a blind man
c) a dog
d) Dick Chaney
4. How does Charlton Heston end his rousing speeches to the NRA?
5. Which of these businesses does NOT sell or give away guns or gun ammo over the course of the documentary?
a) Barber shop
c) Taco Bell
f) Safe room salesman
g) Lockheed Martin
h) Bowling alley
6. What town appears in this film as well as two of Michael Moore's other documentaries?
7. Name another cartoon from the maker(s) of this one?
8. How much should a bullet cost according to Chris Rock?
9. Name three Canadian cities Michael Moore visits over the course of the documentary.
10. At Cannes, how long did the standing ovation for this film last?
11. What bank gives you a gun when you open an account?
12. What U.S. town passed a law requiring all citizens to own guns?
13. Who is in this van?
14. What fake militia appears in the credits?
15. What is the name of Columbine's football team?
Bonus Question : What is the next Movie of the Week? Clues -
"You brush past people, people bump into you. In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass."