Week 9 - Crash - WRONG ANSWERS
In which we laugh at everyone's errors
1. What out of focus thing is this supposed to show?
A part of Los Angeles is not what we were going for.
2. Who plays Cameron (Terrance Howard)'s boss?
Heyyyyy Angela! Who's the boss? Yeah, that's right! Yooz guyz all got it.
3. What invisible garment does Daniel give Lara?
He does not give her a pendant that then turns into a cloak.
4. What is falling from the sky here?
It's not snow even though they said it might snow on the news.
5. What is the title of the film in French?
Aucunes erreurs ici.
6. What Saint is represented here?
Again, no mistakes.
7. Farahd, Shereen and Dorri and part of what ethnic group?
Here either. All fine.
8. Where does Dorri work?
She does not work in her father's pawn shop (nor is it even a pawn shop).
9. What powers does this actress seem to have in the Star Trek universe?
Counselor Troi could not read minds, as she was only half-Betazoid.
10. What reason does Officer Hanson give to be assigned a solo car, on the record?
Car sickness is not right.
11. Match the character with the racist slur they used:
a) "Listen, Osama"
b) "I can't look at you without thinking about the 4 or 5 qualified white men who didn't get your job."
c) "Your amigo in there"
d) "Don't talk to me unless you speak American!"
e) "Mexicans don't know how to drive."
1. 2. 3.
12. Who is the biggest actor to appear in the film, uncredited?
Nicholas George Stark does appear uncredited in the movie, but he is not a big actor at all.
13. How much money was found in the trunk of the black cop that was shot?
"A lot" is technically correct, but since everything is relative, we were looking for an exact number here. 10,000$ is too low a guess.
14. Who is Jean's best friend?
15. What does Cameron drive (make and color)?
Black Yukon? No. Forgeting the color cost at least one participant their points.
Bonus Question : What is the next Movie of the Week? Clues -
"He showed those men of will what will really was."