Week 2 - True Romance
You have until Wednesday (18/01) 1800 hours to answer the following questions about the Movie of the Week. (Send to email@example.com. ) >>>ANSWERS<<<
1 point - 2 points - 3 points - 5 point bonus question
1. In what city does the first half of this story take place?
2. Which of the following statements is untrue:
-Val Kilmer sings on the soundtrack.
-Jack Black appears in a deleted scene.
-The director, Tony Scott, makes an uncredited cameo in the whorehouse scene.
3. Who is this actor, in a brief early role?
4. Dennis Hopper has an interesting story about what Mediterranean people?
5. Which cast member's son plays Elvis in the final scene?
6. What three movies does Clarence go and see on his birthday?
7. What does Alabama taste like?
8. Who is this now famous actor?
9. What movie did Lee Donowitz win an Oscar for?
10. Who does Christopher Walken's character work for?
11. Who is the hero in this comic?
12. Which character is mentioned in Tarantino's next script, Reservoir Dogs?
13. How many times is the word "fuck" (or a derivative) used in the film (will accept answers within 25 of the actual number)?
14. What movie is Alabama watching here?
15. Which actor plays a cop in both True Romance and in another Tarantino script not directed by Tarantino, and what is the name of that second film?
Bonus Question : What is the next Movie of the Week? Clues -
"We can love our pets, we just can't LOVE our pets."