Week 2 - True Romance - Answers
1 point - 2 points - 3 points - 5 point bonus question
1. In what city does the first half of this story take place? Detroit
2. Which of the following statements is untrue:
-Val Kilmer sings on the soundtrack.
-Jack Black appears in a deleted scene.
-The director, Tony Scott, makes an uncredited cameo in the whorehouse scene.
3. Who is this actor, in a brief early role? Samuel L. Jackson
4. Dennis Hopper has an interesting story about what Mediterranean people? Sicilians
5. Which cast member's son plays Elvis in the final scene? Patricia Arquette's
6. What three movies does Clarence go and see on his birthday? The Street Fighter, Return of the Street Fighter and Sister Street Fighter
7. What does Alabama taste like? Peaches
8. Who is this now famous actor? James Gandolfini
9. What movie did Lee Donowitz win an Oscar for? Coming Home in a Body Bag
10. Who does Christopher Walken's character work for? Blue Lou Boyle
11. Who is the hero in this comic? (Sgt.) Nick Fury
12. Which character is mentioned in Tarantino's next script, Reservoir Dogs? Alabama (Mr. White is asked about her)
13. How many times is the word "fuck" (or a derivative) used in the film (will accept answers within 25 of the actual number)? 225
14. What movie is Alabama watching here? Freejack
15. Which actor plays a cop in both True Romance and in another Tarantino script not directed by Tarantino, and what is the name of that second film? Tom Sizemore
Bonus Question : What is the next Movie of the Week? Clues -
"We can love our pets, we just can't LOVE our pets."
Answer : The Truth About Cats and Dogs