Week 3 - The Truth About Cats and Dogs - Answers
1 point - 2 points - 3 points - 5 point bonus question
1. What famous play does this movie's screenplay resemble? Cyrano de Bergerac
2. What does the title of the movie refer to? Abby's radio show
3. All the cats seen in this movie have the same gender. Which one? Female
4. What instrument does Abby play? Violin
5. Who is this now famous actor? Jamie Foxx
6. What name does Abby use while Noelle is being Abby? Donna
7. What piece of clothing does Abby give Brian after "that amazing night on the phone"? A sneaker
8. What is in this bag? Roller skates
9. What is Hank real (actor) name? Hank the Dog
10. What is this movie's only award nomination? Nominated for Best Comedic Performance, MTV Movie Awards - Janeane Garofalo
11. Who is this actor and why is it creepy for him to have this role? Dechen Thurman, Uma's brother. Creepy because he makes a pass at her in the movie.
12. What frequency must you tune into to listen to Abby's station? 98.2 FM (KRWW)
13. At one point, Brian gives "Abby" a famous book of letters. Who wrote those letters and to whom? Clue: Noelle only remembers a Simon sombody and a John-Paul something. Simone de Beauvoir's letters to Jean-Paul Sartre
14. Who is the Playboy Playmate in the elevator with Abby here? Monique Parent (extreme left)
15. What "24" regular has pet trouble in this movie? Mary Lynn Rajskub (she plays the annoying Chloe on "24")
Bonus Question : What is the next Movie of the Week? Clues -
"You know I can screw every prison official in Texas if I have to!"
"Texas is a big state."
"I can handle it."
"Yeah, I bet you can."
Answer: The Getaway